Infection near penis

Suffering from infection in inner thighs near penis (May be fungal)....So much itching is happening in this place..Worried about that....Using itchguard from last 4 days.... Please suggest what to do as it is itching too much....
views-icons 733 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi Looks like T Cruris (fungal infection ) .. you have severe itching in fungal infection Use terbinafine tab 200mg for 2 wks along with anti - histamines and topical antifungal cream You ll be fine in 15days Dr Shivashankar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?