Small panic
My panic is too small and thin

Doctor responses for similar questions

Tremors, feeling anxious or nervous, sense of panic, sweating, increased heartbeat, feeling of impending doom, stomach discomfort, dizziness etc are signs of anxiety. These can be debilitating. If the anxiety us overwhelming, consult a psychiatrist at the earliest. With the right medication and counseling, it is likely your symptoms will improve.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hi there, if u have the problem dat u just described then certain medications for a brief period of time and little practical counselling will b able to help u in the long run. All u gotta do is see a psychiatrist of ur choice and get rid of this anxiety for ur life. Hope advice this helps u. Feel free to ask any further questions. Take care.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Take ayurvedic medicine.. To increase penis size.. To be sexually fit completely.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
Link to question
Does this answer your question?