Small nose.
Need rhinoplastic augmentation (nose bridge)for a better looking and healthy nose Please help me with some suggestions .
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. A cosmetic surgeon will help u better in this case. Message me in the private chat and I shall provide a contact of a cosmetic surgeon. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?