Small Nail like growth
Hi doctor, I have a nail shaped small growth in my hand palm. It is very small and looks like a nail inside. There is no pain and I cut some portion today, still I can feel some presence. Do I need to consult skin doctor?I can't share screenshot as it is very small and I cut a portion today. But I can feel it.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chitrika G .B
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, It's, very difficult to tell what it is,without seeing.. It's, better to consult a,dermatologist soon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?