Small Lump near my anal
I have a small lump on my anal it aches sometimes however I was informed by some that it might be some kind of a disease

Hi.... It could be an hemorrhoids.... Hemorrhoids , also called piles,are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids may result from straining during bowel movements ..... Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling... Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day. ...