Anal Fissure

Hi , I am 34 years old Male. From the last 5 years (from 2011) , I have been suffering from reoccurring Anal fissures. First time I got fissures was in 2011 and thereafter the few ones were very painfull. Doctors advised me to take take more fibre and stool softening powdeers and use Lox 2% jelly and take slitz bath . once i do that the fissure heals and again reoccurs after 2-3 months after very soft(loose motion) of hard stools. My anus area is not smooth and has flesh popping out (forgot the medical term) and hence whenever the stool passes from the extreme back area of my anus the fissure opens. 2 months back I also underwent Sigmoidoscopy and the results were normal with 1 SMALL FISSURE AND SMALL PILES. Doc advised to use lOX 2% jelly and ANOBLISS. Kindly help me with below queries - 1) How can I permanently heel my Fissure without operation? 2) Is it safe to keep applying lox 2% jelly everytime I go to Poop? 3) Can reoccuring fissures also translate to rectal/anal canc

Hello.... Why don't you want operation... Recurrence is common with analysis fissure. You might be having constipation, hard stool tear the anal sphincter... stiz bath and local anaesthetics if you have pain while passing stools.Its better to undergo surgery only ,have fiber containing food items, soft food items...