Lump around groin
I've noticed a lump around my groin area. Its small and painless.. What coultd it be? Its so painless that I cant even feel it unless I touch it.. Can somebody please help me with it?

Many groin lumps are cysts, benign (non-cancerous) lumps that cause no harm. However, some groin lumps can be indicators of a more serious condition... If you have an infection or illness, such as a cold, flu your groin lump could be a swollen lymph gland. Typically, these will flare up at the same time as the lymph glands located in your throat and armpits. Your lymph nodes swell to remove bacteria and foreign particles, and will return to normal once the illness has passed... It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Surgeon...

Lump on upper leg near groin Womens conditions lump in groin area