Small lump in hand

I have small lump in my hand without any pain since 10,12 year ,how can i get rid of this without surgery ??

Doctor Answers (5) on Small lump in hand

Take Homoeopathic medicine:--
Thuja 1M.
One powder before going to bed.
Keep powder on tongue and swallow.
Wait and watch.
Hello.
Since you are having this for 10 -12 years, probably it is harmless. But it is advisable to get it diagnosed first, rather than leaving it idle. After diagnosis, you can go for homoeopathic medicines if you want to avoid surgery.
Regards
You must try some topical ointment as that will give faster result.
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, I don't interested to make so many confusing discussion as those will not be helped the proper. I shall say that as homeopathy said that all the external signs n symptoms are nothing but the indications of internal disorder. So everyone should go through a throw proper characterized homoeopathic case recording system which will give one's true picture of ailments. So if think fit contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From the picture it looks like a compound nevus, that is, birth mark. Nevus are usually harmless and can be left alone. They only cause cosmetic concern. If you don't want it, you can consult a general surgeon or plastic surgeon for excision and suturing. If at any time you notice it increasing rapidly in size or change in color, consult a plastic surgeon or dermatologist to rule out melanoma.