Small itchy red rashes all over body
I have been experiencing small itchy rashes all over my body...they have mainly been on hands, legs, abdomen and back

Consultant a doctor Scabies has to be ruled out
Is the itching more at night time ? Did you go outside or in the garden , bushes etc recently ? Needs a detailed evaluation so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Any itching
Do you suffer from night time itching Any other family member having itching Itching between fingers This could be scabies or allergic reaction Need proper history before suggesting any creams