Small Height
I'll be 18 this May, and my height hasn't increase an inch since 3 years... Can you please suggest something to increase my height... I want it atleast 5'2 please

No need to worry u r running in 18 ,do yoga, excercise pranayam walk jumping,etc consult

Height of a person is depends on many factors like genetics ,diet , any underlying disease ,etc. In all probability  you have chance to grow taller. Take well balanced diet with plenty of protein . Take plenty of leaffy vegetables and fresh fruits. Drink plenty of water regularly. Do physical exercises regularly for atleast 1-2 hours daily.
Need to see if you have any other underlying medical condition Also, are your growth plates open or not ? Is your weight proper ? How is your diet ? More details will be required to prescribe medicine for height growth