Small hard lumps under

Hi, I have noticed that there are few hard small lumps under my skin feels like a stone on my hands. At beginning it was only one but now i found few more on my both hands. Those are not painful just hard chunks. Is it something serious or is it normal. Looks like its spreading. Do i need to see a doctor and if yes then which type of doctor.
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Can be fat accumulation Get FNAC DONE IT WILL GIVE A CLUE
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?