Small Gallbladder Polyp

Small GB Polyp has been observed in ultrasound scan of health checkup of my wife. Doctor said not to worry much and it's about 15mm size, would like to know the implications and best doctor I'm bangalore to consult upon for further advice. Also, how homeopathy treatment would help , if best homepathy doctor consult.
views-icons 132 Views bookmarks-icon 3 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Small Gallbladder Polyp

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 4th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
If you have not yet started homoeopathy treatment start immediately and contact Dr at dumdum,Kolkata
Hello. Homoeopathy medicines would dissolve the cyst and it will go away. You should go for that.
As it is small in size you can consult homoeopathy doctor