Gallbladder polyps

Hello All, I am having the gallbladder polyps. I want to know whether any non surgical process is there to cure the disease. Please let me know if any information might help me. Thanks

Doctor Answers (3) on Gallbladder polyps

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 5th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Hallo Information is in sufficient for homoeopathy treatment You may contact Dr A K Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized case taking and treatment.
Hello, It depends on the size and position of the polyp. If it is less than 1cm, you can try with Homoeopathic medicines. If it is more than 1 cm and is accompanied with gall stones, then you should go for surgery. Homoeopathic medicines can help you in pre- operative and post operatively. After operation you can use homoeopathic medicines for preventing relapse as well. If the polyp is near the neck causing obstruction, then it should be operated. Regards