Slow hearing problem
Last few days I have faced hearing problem. I can't hear properly. Should I clean my ear??? Or check with doctors and use medicine???

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately. If needed, he/she will clean your ears gently. Then get an audiometry to assess your hearing status.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It may be that you have a build up of wax in your ears which may be causing the problem of hearing. I wouldnt suggest you to clean on your own. Instead consult a ENT SPECIALIST for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.