Slip disk at lower back
Sir, I suffered from slip disk last year,though I recovered completely bt I discontinued my exercises and it is occurring again. Wat should I do?? In wat type of bed do I need 2 sleep

Hello...sir I understand your problem, I think you should know that- spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock...If you have also frequent urinating, burning while urinating, kidney infection can give back pain as well...For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.