Doctors for slip disc

Just wondering whom to consult, I had a slip disc problem and still having little pain. Suggest me some doctors best suited for this problem.
views-icons 157 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
You need to consult an Orthopaedic surgeon, who may prescribe Xrays or even an MRI. Most cases of slipped disc can be managed conservatively
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?