Slip Disc problem

I have got problem in my cervical region so sometimes i feel tingling in left hand specially in forearm. And sometimes pain shifts and feel problem in the neck region only and from last few months i have problem in the different parts of neck. I have done MRI two month ago and I am sharing impression part here... Dehydration of all cervical disc C6-C7 disc diffuse bulge causing indentation of thecal sac, bilateral neural foraminal narrowing with compressions of bilateral C7 exiting nerve root. C3-C4 disc postero-central mild focal protrusion causing indentation of thecalSac C4-C5 disc mild bulge causing indentation of thecalsac.

Doctor Answers (1) on Slip Disc problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well yes it's because of the disc bulge in places you are feeling that tingling and numbness sensation .have you metban orthopaedician or a spinal surgeon...if not please meet.  ....you need to use cervical collar and also do some physiotherapy later which might relieve you of the symptoms .. Thank you