Slip Disc problem
I have got problem in my cervical region so sometimes i feel tingling in left hand specially in forearm. And sometimes pain shifts and feel problem in the neck region only and from last few months i have problem in the different parts of neck. I have done MRI two month ago and I am sharing impression part here... Dehydration of all cervical disc C6-C7 disc diffuse bulge causing indentation of thecal sac, bilateral neural foraminal narrowing with compressions of bilateral C7 exiting nerve root. C3-C4 disc postero-central mild focal protrusion causing indentation of thecalSac C4-C5 disc mild bulge causing indentation of thecalsac.

Hello.. Well yes it's because of the disc bulge in places you are feeling that tingling and numbness sensation .have you metban orthopaedician or a spinal surgeon...if not please meet.  ....you need to use cervical collar and also do some physiotherapy later which might relieve you of the symptoms .. Thank you