Slip disc at L4-L5

Severe Pain at the lower portion of the back and unable to stand up or walk. Can you please suggest which speciality should I consider?
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated by clinical examination and investigations, might require surgery
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?