Slight cold in morning
I observe a problem of running, stuffed nose in morning when i wake up. It remains for few hours and gets over as day progresses. Due to cold, my head would be little heavy and eyes are watery. Please suggest the reason and way to get rid of it.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello ..ur symptoms are suggestive of sinusitis....my advise is to do Steam inhalation and consult ENT specilist
Dr. Y Siva Kumar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
This could be allergic rhino conjunctivitis, means, nasal passages, eyes & throat are involved. The heavy headed feeling could be something similar to a sinusitis. If these symptoms are going on for a long time, you will need specialist management. If it is only for a few days, you can try steam inhalation, with tincture of benzoin or eucalyptus oil added, especially at night, before bed time. You may also take simple cold tablet at night for 2 or 3 days. Your subsequent management will depend on how you feel when you try this home remedy.