From past 1 year I am having trouble sleeping. I cannot sleep properly as I keep on thinking some or the other thing and I cannot control my thoughts. Now lack of sleep is affecting my body. I am having body pain as well as area around my eyes has become dark.Which type of Doctor do I need to consult for sleeplessness?
116 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You need to consult a psychiatrist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.