I understand your concern.
This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment .
But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment.
1. What's your age ?
2. Whats your Height and weight ?
3. Since when do you have this problem ?
4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem?
5. Do you take any other medicines ?
6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise?
7. Do you have any acidity problem ?
8. Do you drink or smoke ?
9. Any constipation problem ?
10. Any Drugs history ?
Please answer the above questions to make a good diagnosis and treatment protocol.
*Irregular sleep, Insomnia and sleep disorders directly affects your Physical-Mental health, Immunity power and over All day today performance.
*May cause some serious health problems.
Follow these advice:-
1) On time Sleep 10-11pm to 6am
2) 6 - 8 sleep is good for Healthy Life
3) No late night working
4) No day time Sleep
5) Breakfast at 7 - 8 am
6) Lunch at 1 pm
7) Dinner at 7 - 8 pm
8) Twice fruits at 10.30 am and at 4.30pm
9) Follow Healthy Lifestyle
10) Follow Healthy Food Habits
11) Daily Physical exercise for 20 minute for two times.
12) Go for gentle walk for 15 minute after Dinner.
*Correct diagnosis and accordingly proper Comprehensive treatment is needed
*Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is ultimate solution for Chronic Diseases.
*Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment treats Disease along with its root causes simultaneously and successfully
*Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is 100% Herbal so safe and no side effects
Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is very effective and experience good effects in 1-2 week.
* Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.
Avoid stresses.get the rhythm of lifestyle.don't sleep in morning .do regular exercises.avoid irregular food intake.sleep by 10 oclock
have a healthy lifestyle for few months .then think about medicine's
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.