Sleeping problem

I feel chilled at night and I don't able to sleep , my eyes open once and I didn't able to sleep back, I feel tired whole day and weakness , I get near abt all test done but nothing comes , I have no tension in my life..but don't know vat is going on , I was having stones in my kidney but they all have gone..also having pain in my legs and they are restlessness
views-icons 53 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Adv-C15(Germany) Dosa-6am & 6pm daliy 6 week.

Hi....., Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime. Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m. Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings. Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.