Sleeping, headache issue
Earlier i was dealing with sinus problem. So was getting pain in lower back section of head. But now, that pain has shifted to left side of head. & Second problem is with my sleep. I try harder every day to sleep. Either by listening relaxing music or by lying on bed in peaceful enviornment. But nothing works! Help me with this.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Tab Etizola plus once daily at night. Take it for 14 days straight and see your both problems relieved quickly. Get in touch again after 2 weeks for further solving the problem. Meantime Get your b12 and Vitamin d done ?