Sleeping for few seconds

I just happened to sleep for a moment after consciously reading an article, when my eyes closed automatically, and i got the sleepy feeling for a second and the mobile on which i was reading the article fell off my hands, and i regained consciousness just about immediately. And i remind you that this happened for hardly a second that i slept and regained back my consciousness, and continued reading the article with the same consciousness and focussed. I dont know but this has happened to me several times. I do take 5 hours of sleep everyday. Can anybody help me put in this. How it could be that i fall asleep just for a second after normally reading the article and regaining consciousness with the same level of alertness as before. Please help as to what could be the issue.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sleeping for few seconds

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Tell me why it is important for you to confirm that you have a problem???????

What will you get if u come to know and discus or share with ohwr that u hv a disorder when u don't have anything? ???!!!!!

Those symptoms r quite usual and normal  . It also proves that u r alert.

Sleeping for 5 hrs is good enough.
Don't  worry.
Feel good about yourself  first.
If u feel you need ore clarity consult a psychologist in ur city.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You are not sleeping enough thats why you are falling asleep. And also reading an article while holding a phone above you, definitely will make the phone fall on your face if you doze.
Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep everyday. Its important.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.