Sleep problem
Last few days day and sleep patterns I feel fearful and not control myself and negative thoughts increase fell only sleeping and weakness

You need psychiatric consultation and more details required to evaluate completely. Consult online
Needs proper evaluation
Consult me on practo
Your sleep pattern could be the result of your fear and negative thoughts which needs to be evaluated why they are happening and what's the current condition.
Looks like Depressive features consult Psychiatrist and get treated
No need to worry. Needs more details. Medication will help u. Reach me via practo