Sleep problem
I have very disruptive and fragmented sleep. I have a lot of rem sleep. I dream alot and specially between 5-7 it is continuous. That too my dreams are not good. I hallucinate too when I am sleepy ,specially during the day if my head is paining and trying to sleep and at night before sleep but it's occasionally. Yoga and meditation has helped me alot but I am not being able to reduce my rem sleep.

Regarding REM sleep, I would suggest you to get a sleep study to know if it is a problem and after that accordingly you can deal with it. Hallucinations while going to sleep or waking up can at times be normal phenomenon that can go away with time. Either ways a sleep study would help