Sleep problem
Hi I am experiencing acute sleep problems i cant sleep. Even if i try then if i sleep at 3 or.4 in the morning i woke up by myself by 8 or 9. I feel tired and fatigue every day.

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issue/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
You will need an assessment for the cause of your sleep problems
consult a Psychiatrist or reach me online
Are you going through some stress at work or home? Difficulty in falling up usually happens when one's mind is loaded with thoughts esp negative thoughts. It is a good idea to consult a Psychiatrist, diagnose and take the right kind of treatment .
Consult a Psychiatrist
Hello, Follow sleep hygiene practices. Consult a psychiatrist. You may need some sleeping medication for short term use