Skin(Uneven skin tone)

Hi, One day I was having severe headache and so, at night I used "AMRUTANJAN ROLL ON" all around the eyes and forehead and slept.In the morning when I wake up ,The portion where I have applied the roll on solutions turned white.It is looking like white patches.Skin toned turned different, I am really facing so much problem due to my different skin tone around my eyes it is totally white.Please give me some solution.How it can be cured?to make my skin tone even. Thank you!

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin(Uneven skin tone)

This is limited information and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful.Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.