Uneven skin tone
I have uneven skin tone and a bit of tan on my face. My dermat gave me demelan cream to use. Previously i was using tretinoin 0.04%. So can i alternate between tretinoin and demelan cream every night?

It can be improved...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
You can use the tretinoin at night and demelan in the morning and evening times everyday for better results. How ever, if you are new to tretinoin, start with 2 times a week and see the progress and work your way through. Book a direct consultation so that the exact cause for the uneven skin tone could be found out and treated accordingly.