Skin tone problem

I'm 21 years old. I wanna know is it possible to get the fairness of born time. I mean I was born fair but now I'm so tan, that I look black. I use sunscreen 50 that too have PA3+. Is it possible to get my skin tone back?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.