Skin related issues
My face skin is uneven I have lots whiteheads around my nose lips or chin I also have acne but my skin is dry I have  dark circles and my left eye have big scar

Centrofacial acne occurs due to oily T Zone , seborrheic dermatitis , Need proper pics White leads needs extraction Scar can be treated with either laser or scar revision surgery
Consult with proper pics
Use a salicylic acid 1% face wash Get White heads extracted Avoid sweets, processed food, oily and junk food
Whiteheads, Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
I think you may have an oily T zone. You can try using salicylic acid 1% gel on the T zone at night. Dark circles can be due to low HB, increase screen time, irregular sleep habits, genetic, sunken eyes and more. Kindly consult online for better management. Scar is a permanent change. Laser scar resurfacing or scar revision surgery may be an option depending upon the shape, depth and colour of your scar. Please consult online for appropriate management.