Skin issue

After using cosmolite cream on my face, my face got black. I suffered from lots of skin problem.I visited to many dermatologist,but the problem did not solved.after doing different types of facials my skin problem did not resolved.I have black heads,pigmentation, and dark circles.please suggest me what should I do to get resolved all the issues.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin issue

Dr. Sandeep Gupta Delhi | Dermatologist
First stop cosme lite It has steroid Use sunscreen regularly Use blise face wash once daily Oxidoben gel alternative night for few months
Dr. Nagesh .T. S Bangalore | Dermatologist
The main problem is using cosmelite cream. The skin gets used to it and it will cause all the side effects. It will take a very long time to reduce. If you have used the cream for 6 months, it takes atleast 1 year for the problem to resolve completely.
It would be better if you consult a dermatologist near your place and continue with him till it resolves.