Skin red spot
Suddenly i got these kind of red spot on my legs 2-3 spots its itching too ..what shall i apply nd what should i stop

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This is papular urticaria. It's nothing but a allergic type reaction to maybe insect bites , mosquito bites etc. Take antihistamines if any at your home. And apply a soothing lotion like calamine lotion.
consult online with me for detailed prescription
Looks like a insect bite reaction. Do take a consultation to treat the same.