Skin rashes

My son is suffering with skin alergy for last one month. I consulted pediatrics . but no use. Can any one help me in this regard... Shall I approach dermatologist or pediatrics .. I have confusion.. Please help me...

Dr. Manjit Kumar
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
It must be difficult to see your child suffering due to skin allergies. Approaching a Dermatologist sounds like a good plan since you have already been trying to take medications since the last month. Some times until you don't identify the reason of the allergy, it doesn't go away. I am sure approaching this problem systematically will definitely help you out.I would suggest noting the usual triggers and the times when the rash is more or anything unusual about that rash and then approaching the Dermatologist. Hope this helps and you find a solution.
Dr. Sasidharan
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
Loose motions of three days. Not to worry. Start on some good probiotic. Maintain child's hydration by giving ORS water with adequate dilution. Meanwhile get a stool routine done. If normal nothing to worry about. loose motions will take one week to settle down. Regards