Skin rashes

My son had sore throat and temperature few days back. Now he is fine. Today we see skin rashes on his hand palm, leg and buttocks. Not sure what it is. No doctors are available today. Please help.

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, It seems to be HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE. Not to worry, kindly give plenty of fluids, fruit juices to child and if required fever medication. There is chance of mouth ulcers too. But its important to visit doctor, to rule out other causes. this forum is only for advice, prescribing medicine on this forum , is not advisable according to me, . Disclaimer: "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"
Dr. Sasidharan
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
Looks like HFM hand foot mouth disease to me. Supportive care. Calamine lotion for topical application. Multivitamin syrup 5ml once daily.