Skin rash on left eyebro
Hi, my father has a black skin rash on his left eye bro . Consult a dermatologist and taken a course for 2monrhs . But still the rash is not cured. Can someone please suggest me best dermatologist in Hyderabad .
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can search for Dermatologist in Hyderabad using the Practo website. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?