Skin rash lik hives

I always keep on getting small pimples on my back at some specific places and they keep on itching a lot. This time i got it below my neck and on legs as well. Please suggest some cream to cool off the back has got all marks bec of scraching.
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin rash lik hives

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dermatologist
Hi From your description, it seems like urticaria but examination of lesions is needed to confirm the diagnosis. If this is happening for long time why not consult a dermatologist ? Just applying something Soothing will not treat the condition. Meanwhile you may apply calosoft Lotion twice daily to sooth the skin. Kindly consult dermatologist if this doesn't relieve your problem. Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?