Skin problem
Sir i having an skin problem since one year like fungle it damaged my 20% skin very badly..i goes toany doctors every doc given medicine and said it will be better but every medicines doesn't working.whenever i take some medicine it works for some time but after complet medicine quota it's comes same position...sir plz give me some suggetion about this,kindly an early action is requested sir thanku

Thanks for the query. Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Some extra medications may need to be coprescribed many a times to treat. If needed a simple skin test can also be done. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes.
Meet a qualified dermatologist.