Skin problem.
She is getting rashes on her hip and thighs. Slowly it is turning into small boils. It's burning. I am speaking from Patna, which doctor should I take her too.
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Consult your nearest dermatologist. Warm wishes Dr Prakash Khute
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?