Skin problem on face
He snatched his beard once after grey hair started growing on affected area . from two years he is not cured. he tried tacrolominus ointment 0.1% nothing happened and tried melbild lotion further nothing what to do.

Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.