Skin problem
My skin is oily i have use many soaps face wash and cream but the problem remains the same. I want to get rid of this problem do you have any solution for oily skin ?

Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Increased sebum or oil level in skin means your skin don't have enough moisture. along with homoeopathy you should go for brisk walking. Drink enough water in proportion to your physical activity. and lastly fruits can help you a lot. try it this will cut your treatment time.
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Surat
wash your face with lukewarm water 5-6times a day n with glycerine contained face wash 2times a day and take homoeopathic treatment