Skin problem

My friend is having a skin problem from few months many doctors has said it is sorousous.they have done all the treatment which doctor have suggested to them but its not working out the problem is still there and it is been spread in the family members also they have done almost everything to solve this problem but there are no result for this problem.i have seen your add in the news paper so i m just hoping that we can can get help from you to solve this problem.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. It is psoriasis. And homoeopathy has an excellent result in it. Visit a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, Some time the skin diseases may become contagious, but it is curable. Most of the time it took several months treatment. All the time in any disease the characterised case recording is required else treatment shall remain fruitless. If feel free may contact through askhomoeo.com
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Homoeopathy treats psoriasis effectively. Start with Homoeopathic medicine:-- Petroleum 30 4 pills x 3 times daily x 30 days Chew pills as advised.
Dr. Sharwari
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Pune
It's Psoriasis and homoeopathy can treat it and you can get marvellous results as homoeopathy heals the person from within by considering his present complaints his past history and his mental state during the disease consult a homoeopath accordingly .
Dr. Rajesh D Rambhia
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Jalna
I think u have spelt it wrong - it's not sorousous,  it shld be Psoriasis. I don't give ads in news papers. Psoriasis is not contagious but it is known to be sometimes Hereditary. Homoeopathy does have treatment for Psoriasis.