Skin problem I think so.

Skin infection in and around the pubic hair and vagina and pelvis, even I guess that I'm suffering from a urinal infection as it burns a lot when I pee. And there is something like small round circles on both the sides of vagina. The skin down there burns a lot, it even itches and has swollen and it pinches a lot. I cannot sit or stretch my legs( not even a little bit) and cannot even poop. I cannot even clean the area properly and apply medicine because touching it gives a lot of burn, pain and goosebumps. Please help me out and it will be much better if I can visit your clinic today itself ma'am.

Doctor Answers (4) on Skin problem I think so.

Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
You seem to have a fungal infection and urinary infection. Drink lots of water, 2 to 3lit a day. You can apply candid dusting powder 3 to 4 times a day. I would also advice you to have yourself examined by a gynaecologist for proper evaluation
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It seems to be a fungal infection. In this case, you should visit a gynecologist and seek immediate evaluation and treatment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park New Delhi so that I can examine you better. You can mail me your contact details as well to reach you.
Visit a gynecologist
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Consult a gynaec ASAP. can be a fungal/ viral infections. Need local examination and evaluation.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
ITS FUNGAL INFECTION. YOU HAVE TO SHAVE OFF THE HAIRS FIRST AND THEN APPLY CANDID B SKIN OINTMENT TWO TIMES A DAY. IT WOULD REDUCE AND THEN GO IN 7 DAYS. IF YOU WANT TO VISIT MY CLINIC IN PUNE ITS BLOSSOMS WOMEN CARE AT LAW COLLEGE ROAD.