Pubic hair problem

Hi there, my pubic hair is so stiff and grows fast and I feel itchiness in pubic area. In the past I used some hair removal cream , but I have got infection (itchiness, burning,) . Then I visited a gynecologist , she told me not to use any hair removal cream. After that I have started shave ( by using scissors, razor). And I use normal body wash for this area also. Now it's more problematic, hair is so rough, more stiff than before. Please advise what should I do or use for hair removal or control it's growth.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pubic hair problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.

Well I understand your problem...when you use razor make sure that the blade is not rusted or not worn out...make sure that you keep the area clean and hygienic..and also you need moisturise the area after shaving that region...once folliw uo with the gynaecologist to check if you have any sort of infection...thank you