Pubic area
I have too much dark skin around my pelvic region.i.e,  my pubic area. How can i minimise that darkness ? Is there any cream or intimate wash for it?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

It is normal. Usually skin near penis is always dark. Don't worry
Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good afternoon dear.  thnxs for Question.  i think u have much sweating in your pubic folds and more chance of fungal infection that lead to change in color (darsk color). u have itcting problem on your pubic area? . and for your dark skin its better to consult skin or cosmatologist  specialist.