Skin problem

I have some cracks on my skin and it is oily on forehead,nose. On rest of the face skin is normal but my problem is that I have small cracks on my skin and it is sun tanned plz recommend me any remedy
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. The description is limited and falls short to understand and make any recommendations. The best option is to meet a Dermatologist in person and express your complaints. A proper diagnosis and treatment will then commence. All the best. You can let me know if there are any additional questions.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?