Skin problem
I have small white spots on my skin from last 3 to 4 days please consultant what to do...my face is oily

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this white spots... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Provide with photos of the same so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance.
use a salycilic based facewash for oily skin
Where do u have the white spots and any other symptoms of itching or asymptomatic. Corroborate with pictures and consult a Dermatologist for the same.