Skin problem
I have a skin problem since 2001, there are black marks on my down the leg, 5-6 on each. i have tried lot of doctors and medicine too. but there is no any effect of it. so please suggest me what to do.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can the​​n be started. Di​​scuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in​​ few days. Don't delay the appointment. It may be a condition called pigmented purpuric dermatitis though more inputs are needed to stamp it exactly.