Skin problem

I've acne scars over my face. And few holes due to acne too What can I do to get rid of it Geting laser treatment would help me? Also how much it would cost ? Please guide me. PS. I'm a MBBS final year student.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin problem

Dr. Ujjwala Verma Delhi | Dermatologist
fractionl laser help reduce acne scars, microneedling and microneedling rf also help a lot. microneedling is cheaper as that of laser and microneedle rf. but if you re a final yr mbbs student you must be having dermatology dept in your hospital , the treatment will be much economical in your hospital.
Thanks for the query. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. The cost varies depending on many factors and cannot be generalized.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.