SKIN PROBLEM
I am getting dark brown spots on my underarms. No itching, Flat brown spots.Can I get rid of these? They are on the side of armpits. On both hands

Fungal infection or Ring worm.. when occurs in groin, called as jock itch.. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds..It's mostly circular or round in appearance.. May be red or black in colour.. Treatment depending on the type and severity.. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it..As it has to be differentiated from eczema and infection, its a must to see and confirm the diagnosis for proper treatment..So, please send photos of the affected area by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
You can try Topisal 3% ointment twice daily for 2 week slight amount lightly.If it is alright then ok otherwise consult online with photos and detailed history.
avoid deodorant if using.